Home forums Equipment Canon Pixma Pro-10

4 replies, 3 voices Last updated by  John Planck 3 years, 2 months ago
  • John Planck
    @jbplanck

I have an opportunity to pick one of these up new in the box (came in a camera bundle) for a crazy affordable price. This was on my want (not need) list. Anyone have one with feedback on your experience? Reviews seem favorable online. Cost per photo seems about the same as development by a print shop. But I like the idea of printing my own whenever I like… and maybe use to sell sports/equestrian photos on the spot at events. One review here by Jared Polin “Fro-Knows”

• This topic was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by  John Planck.
  • David M Haupt
    Keymaster
    @vonhaupt

I actually own two, yes from promotional give-a-ways. I’m impressed with it, printed quite a few and they are all on par with my Epson 2400. I don’t do a lot of printing, but when I do, it has performed as I would expect.

• John Planck
    @jbplanck

Thank you David. I am going to go for it.

• Timothy Griffin
    Keymaster
    @t12griffin

I used one last summer that Procam donated to Schoolcraft for the Kids program . I impressed in the prints we got out of it and how easy it is to use. The only things is there is a cartridge that is not a color , but a top coat. I think it was the Optimizer. Since it covers the top of every print, we went through this cartridge a couple of times. More than any of the other inks.

• John Planck
      @jbplanck

Good to know. Thanks Tim.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.